Based in Saarbrücken, Germany
Summer of 2021
You are Neil Conrad, CDI agent. Awoken by the news of a murder, you rush into a case that will soon turn your life and the whole solar system upside down. Ask questions, collect evidence, and put the pieces together until the ugly truth reveals itself... or not.
DigiTales Interactive is a tiny game development studio based in Saarbrücken, Germany. Our team has a diverse background in various disciplines including literature, music, marketing, pixel art, and programming. Our games employ established storytelling wisdom from various media to convey philosophical ideas and other thought-provoking subject matter without sacrificing fun and entertainment.
- Platformer movement controls (WASD / controller) instead of pointing and clicking
- Non-repeating conversations and choices instead of selecting all dialog options one by one anyway
- Immersive, story-driven mysteries instead of inventory management and counter-intuitive puzzles
- Optional outlines on anything interactable instead of pixel hunting
- The story can always be driven forward instead of grinding to a halt at every puzzle
- Real choices and multiple endings instead of "x will remember this"
Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game Award Saar: Best Prototype" Saarbrücken, December 2019
- "Game Award Saar: Special Jury Award" Saarbrücken, December 2019
- "Indie Game Fest: Runner-Up Best Game" Saarbrücken, November 2019
About DigiTales Interactive
We are DigiTales Interactive, a German-based independent game studio currently working on its first title, a narrative 2D adventure.
More information on DigiTales Interactive, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Business & Audio