Based in Saarbrücken, Germany
March 11, 2019
Press / Business contact:
+49 (0)157 80613478
DigiTales Interactive is a small game development studio committed to creating modern, entertaining, and thought-provoking adventure games.
DigiTales is based in Saarbrücken, Germany. Our team has a diverse background in various disciplines including literature, music, marketing, pixel art, and programming. Our games employ established storytelling wisdom from various media to convey philosophical ideas and other thought-provoking subject matter without sacrificing fun and entertainment.
Lacuna PC Announcement Trailer YouTube
Lacuna PC Release Trailer YouTube
Lacuna Consoles Announcement Trailer YouTube
Lacuna Consoles Release Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for DigiTales Interactive, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game Award Saar: Best Start-Up WINNER" - Saarbrücken, December 2018
- "Indie Game Fest, Game of the Night, 2nd Place (Lacuna)" - Cologne, November 2019
- "Game Award Saar: Best Prototype WINNER (Lacuna)" - Saarbrücken, December 2019
- "Game Award Saar: Special Jury Award WINNER (Lacuna)" - Saarbrücken, December 2019
- "Game Award Saar: Special Jury Award WINNER (Storyvania)" - Saarbrücken, December 2020
- "Pixel Awards Europe 2021: Best Story NOMINEE (Lacuna)" - Warsaw, October 2021
- "Pixel Awards Europe 2021: Retro Roots NOMINEE (Lacuna)" - Warsaw, October 2021
- "DevGAMM! Awards 2021: Excellence in Narrative NOMINEE (Lacuna)" - Minsk, November 2021
- "Game Award Saar: Best Game WINNER (Lacuna)" - Saarbrücken, November 2021
- "Deutscher Entwicklerpreis: Innovation Award NOMINEE (Lacuna)" - Cologne, December 2021
- ""Out of this World" Silver Aggie WINNER (Lacuna)" - Adventure Gamers, February 2022
- "Deutscher Computerspielpreis: Best German Game NOMINEE (Lacuna)" - Munich, March 2022
- "ITFS: Animated Games Award Germany SPECIAL MENTION (Lacuna)" - Frankfurt, May 2022
- "Lacuna is a wonderfully tense hard-boiled story set in a gorgeous jazzpunk future. Its mysteries will make you work for the answers, and will even let you fail, but either way the payoff is a sense of accomplishment that few other narrative puzzlers provide. 9/10"
- Drew Onia, Adventure Gamers
- "It doesn't take a gumshoe to tell that Lacuna is a stellar, Noir-inspired adventure, that is absolutely worth investigating further. 8.5/10"
- Blake Grundman, PC Invasion
- "Lacuna isn’t the first 2D noir detective game I’ve played, or even the second, but it’s undeniably the best one I’ve come across. 8/10"
- Jake Arias, Killapenguin
- "An intricately crafted, perfectly paced and engrossing experience that places the story front and centre."
- Rowen Cameron, Indie Game Website
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Founder, CEO, Composer
Founder, Lead Writer